Happy Thanksgiving Break!
This time of year always helps me to realize how grateful I am for educators like you. It is also a great time for YOU to reflect on all the amazing things you have done and continue to do for the students in your life.
We know this is a well-deserved break and we hope rest and relaxation are on the top of your list. Did you know there are 7 types of rest we all need? I am curious to hear which types of rest you plan on focusing on during your time away from the classroom.
- Physical Rest: More sleep, naps, deep breaths, relaxation, stretching
- Mental Rest: Listening to music, meditation, silence
- Emotional Rest: Offloading emotional baggage, talking to a good listener, therapy
- Social Rest: Catching up with an old friend or conversely, taking a break from socializing
- Creative Rest: Reading a book, taking a walk in nature, creating art
- Spiritual Rest: Doing things that give you a sense of purpose or meaning
- Sensory Rest: Turning off devices and screens, finding the quiet
Our staff here at ClassOrbit
is thankful for all of the dedication, time, and energy you put into making a positive impact on the lives of our youth. We are sending you warm wishes, a home full of love, and an abundance of relaxation this Thanksgiving!